Water Damage Restoration Experts in Highlands Ranch, CO
Ambrose Restoration is your local, trusted water damage restoration experts in Highlands Ranch, CO. We specialize in both commercial and residential water damage cleanup and water restoration services. Water damage can come from heavy rain or snow, floods, broken pipes, leaking sprinkler systems, appliances and more. Water can damage things quickly, causing loss of flooring, drywall and furniture, and can cause health issues related to mold and mildew.
When a water disaster strikes, you can count on Ambrose Restoration for water damage cleanup and restoration. Each water damage situation is unique, so we tailor our water damage restoration services to meet your needs. Some of the services we provide are:
- Inspection: Our water damage contractors will first survey the area, using special tools used to measure humidity levels in your home or business. Also determine the extent of the water damage. We will compare your moisture readings to the standards set by the Institution of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), for Highlands Ranch, CO.
- Prevention of More Damage: The longer water sits, the more damage it causes. We will begin using dehumidifiers and removing standing water as quickly as possible. The amount of time this will take is dependent on the quantity of water, how long it’s been standing and the type of materials that need to dry out.
- Drying and Containment: Our professional water damage restoration contractors will then use special dehumidifiers and fans to dry out the area. According to your needs, they may need to pull up carpet to dry underneath, remove baseboards, drill holes in the drywall or use special mats that draw up and absorb water for hardwood floors. We will do as little damage to your home as possible, but some of these methods may be necessary to prevent further damage and mitigate mold and mildew growth. Our water damage restoration services will also include continued monitoring of the humidity in the room, as well as continued monitoring of moisture levels.
- Restoration: Once the moisture has been removed from your home, our water damage restoration team will cleanup and remove all the tools used for drying and can begin repairing anything that may have been damaged.
Categories of Water Damage
There are different types of water damage and classifications to consider. When the professional water damage restoration contractors from Ambrose Restoration come to inspect your home, they’ll classify your water damage into one of the following categories:
- Category 1: Clean Water
- Category 1 water damage is classified as coming from sanitary water sources, such as water lines, faucets and toilet tanks.
- Category 2: Grey Water
- Category 2 water damage is classified as coming from “used” sources, such as dishwashers or toilets with urine. It has a level of contaminants that can cause symptoms of illness if ingested.
- Category 3: Unsanitary
- Category 3 water damage contains dangerous, unsanitary contaminants. Sources of Category 3 water damage can include toilet backup that contains feces, sewer backup and flooding from rivers or streams.
When the water damage restoration specialists from Ambrose Restoration come to your home in Highlands Ranch, CO, we’ll classify your water damage into one of these categories and begin the best treatment, according to the IICRC, immediately.
Water Damage Cleanup for Highlands Ranch, CO
When you need water damage cleanup or water damage restoration for your home or business in Highlands Ranch, CO, contact your local and trusted water damage restoration company, Ambrose Restoration. Contact us at 303-346-6265 or fill out our form online. When disaster strikes, you have a friend in the business.